Fanugreek also has estrogenic activity, this may increase breast size. One of the reasons why women often use fenugreek, especially those women in menopause is because its estrogenic properties help with vaginal dryness.
- Used as a natural treatment to aid blood sugar regulation in diabetes
- Increases milk production (improves lactation)
- Used for treating epilepsy
- Treats chronic cough
- Good for people with gout, paralysis
- Seeds stimulate digestive process (seeds are similar to psyllium)
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Stimulate digestion
Fenugreek has immunostimulant, anti inflammatory effects.
Did you know: fenugreek seeds are believed to bring money into the house if added to the mop water.
Please note: some people might be allergic to the fenugreek herb.