There are few ways to boost fertility and strengthen both the female and male reproductive organs. One is by using specific natural herbs and herbal remedies to restore male potency and increase female fertility.… Read More Fertility herbs
There are few ways to boost fertility and strengthen both the female and male reproductive organs. One is by using specific natural herbs and herbal remedies to restore male potency and increase female fertility.
Infertility often causes great heartache for many men and women. Here are a few herbs and herbal remedies that might help.
- Maca – Lepidium meyenii – Root from Peru, can be used by both women and men.
- Ashwagandha is used in Ayurvedic – promotes semen, treats impotence and male fertility.
- Angelica – Chinese angelica is used not only to increase vitality but also to treat infertility in women.
- Saw palmetto is used to treat infertility and as a male aphrodisiac.
- Schisandra berries – Being slightly oestrogenic, high in anti-oxidants and other phytonutrients, it is believed to help with infertility.
- Goji berries are believed to enhance fertility and enhances reproductive energy.
- Blessed thistle is good for women.
- Jute – This plant contains folate, the naturally occurring form of folic acid which is important for women who wish to get pregnant.
- Ginseng is known to be a male potency tonic.
- Guava (Paidium) – this plant is used for treatment of male infertility caused by sperm abnormalities.
- Ginger is known to increase sperm count and motility in men.
- Vitamin B is often recommended for all those who are planning to or have difficulties to get pregnant. Can be found in kale, squash, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
Fertility herbs listed above have been used to increase fertility, however please do consult your herbalist or a doctor before using any.