Hello, Welcome to Herbs Natura!
We welcome guest contributors and all those who’d love to share valuable info about herbs, or anything else our readers can benefit from. Make sure you have read our guidelines before contacting us.
Send us an email at email@example.com with guest post suggestions, and we can decide which one works the best. You can choose to write about practical herbs info, or you can choose to write about natural remedies. For the best result, just follow these guidelines:
- There are no requirements as to the subject matter as long as it is not political, religious, discriminating or offensive in any way.
- The post cannot be simply an advertisement.
- The post must be relevant to herbs, plants or natural remedies.
- Keep your post between 1000-1500 words max.
- Unique content – The post must have original, unique content. Articles previously published on other websites will not be accepted.
- Minimum three (2) landscape photos and minimum 800 px wide. Make sure you have the right to use these photos.
- About You – At the end of the article, we’ll include a short bio, so add 2-4 sentences intro about you and your blog (you’ll get a backlink to a not e-commerce page).
- A post always has to have a hyperlink with a source of reference when mentioning factual data or health information. You can add 2-3 links as source form edu/gov or others well known trusted sites like DR.Axe, Dr Mercola … We reserve the right to modify/remove any links to your article.
- We reserve the right to deny the article if we don’t find it useful to our followers.
- To submit your post, send us an email as a Word document.
*A publication fee can be requested.
For business, inquiries or those who are looking to advertise or looking for commercial* links, press inquiries, company offers, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Commercial reasons in this instance refers to posts advertising, promoting a product, or containing a link to your client and/or posts written with the sole purpose of obtaining a backlink to a website that is not an independent, personal website owned by you, the writer.