Hello, Welcome to Herbs Natura!
We welcome guest contributors and all those who’d love to share valuable info about herbs, or anything else our readers can benefit from.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with guest post suggestions, and we can decide which one works the best. You can choose to write about practical herbs info, or you can choose to write about natural remedies. For the best result, just follow these guidelines:
- There are no requirements as to the subject matter as long as it is not political, religious, discriminating or offensive in any way.
- The post must be relevant to herbs, plants or natural remedies.
- Keep your post between 500-800 words max.
- Unique content – The post must have original, unique content. Articles previously published on other websites will not be accepted.
- Minimum three (3) landscape photos and minimum 800 px wide.
- 2-3 sentences intro about you and your blog. At the end of the post, we’ll include a short bio, so please include 2-4 sentences about yourself.
- A post always has to have a hyperlink with a source of reference when mentioning factual data or health information.
- We reserve the right to reject posts for any reason.
- To submit your post, send us an email as a Word document.
The post cannot be simply an advertisement. For those who are looking to advertise or looking for commercial* links, press inquiries, company offers, please note:
Sponsored / Promoted / Press Release / Giveaway
Description: Promote your giveaway, contest, product, service, or press release through an article.
€100 (written by you).
We reserve the right to deny the article if we don’t find it useful to our followers.
Resides on the homepage for a minimum of 14 days.
Remains in the archive until the contest or giveaway expires or for a minimum of 3 years.
*Commercial reasons in this instance refers to posts advertising, promoting a product, or containing a link to your client and/or posts written with the sole purpose of obtaining a backlink to a website that is not an independent, personal website owned by you, the writer.