To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, it enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like booking, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and Hotjar.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Certain cookies are essential so as the website functions properly.
- Personal activities are not tracked.
- Browsers settings
- Your device’s operating system
- IP Address
- The geographic location of the device when it accesses a website or mobile application
- Device activity, including web pages and mobile Apps, visited or used
- Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Hotjar, Google AdWords, Google Adsense, Click Bank, Amazon.com affiliate products, Amazon.com ads, are being used to help us understand what content is useful to our clients.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size.
- Purpose of storing information: Access of information, Ad selection and delivery, Content selection and delivery, Personalization, Measurement
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
This is how Google uses information from sites or apps that are using their services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.